- Newton House Gin, distilled near Yeovil, named one of the best gins in the WORLD January 15, 2018A Somerset gin has been announced as one of the best gins in the world after wowing judges at the a worldwide gin awards. Newton House Gin, distilled near Yeovil, was awarded Gold at the 2018 World Gin Awards in the London Dry Gin category, despite the fact that it only began distilling less than 12 months ago.
- Tasting Notes January 15, 2018Gin, vodka, rum, and tequila may not commonly be enjoyed on their own, but with the consumption of premium spirits on the rise in Canada, that seems to be changing. But what makes a spirit achieve "top-shelf" status anyway? There are no strict standards or benchmarks, but premium spirits should be sippable, made from quality ingredients, and full o […]
- There are fears the new customs regime will lead to disruption for the whisky trade. January 15, 2018A LEADING distiller has raised the prospect of Scotch whisky being stockpiled at Borders across the European Union after Brexit , amid concern new customs arrangements will struggle to cope after the UK exits the economic and trading bloc. The concern stems from the introduction by HM Revenue & Customs of a new system for collecting duties and taxes for […]
- Quinoa whiskey, now that's a flavour January 14, 2018From avocado beer and hemp beer , to chilli cider and even quandong gin - Australian brewers and distillers are putting themselves and local growers on the map by adding 'specialty ingredients' to their beverages. One of the most recent businesses to join the trend is Perth-based company Whipper Snapper, who is brewing Australia's first quinoa […]
- Coastal Kitchen & Daiquiri Bar opens in Bay Shore January 14, 2018It has been a suspenseful few months for those passing by the brick building at 12 E. Main St. in Bay Shore. Steadily, a dramatic looking new restaurant has been taking shape there.
- Whisky chasers .. National tipple puts Glasgow on tourist trail as US ... January 14, 2018Scotland's largest city has been voted in the top 10 world destinations thanks in no small measure to the return of the whisky production on the Clyde.
- Lifted Spirits uncorks Barrel Reserve Gin January 13, 2018Lifted Spirits, a craft distillery based in Kansas City's Crossroads Arts District, is launching a limited release called Barrel Reserve Gin.
- KOVAL Distillery is a Refined Taste of Chicago January 12, 2018If you're in Chicago, take some time out for a drink. Koval , an organic distillery, makes their products from scratch using local ingredients.
- For Castle Brands, Buyers Are On The Sidelines January 12, 2018Late last week, ROX announced that it had reached an agreement to secure $4.2 mm of new-fill bourbon, bringing YTD buying to around $9.6 mm. Given the scarcity of the U.S. bourbon supply and its importance to ROX's portfolio, shares moved up 2% in morning trading on the news, yet finished the day down 80bps.
- Scotch whisky distillers follow Silicon Valley's lead with Hackadram January 12, 2018The art of making whisky is famously steeped in tradition, but one of Scotland's leading distillers is now taking inspiration from the disruptive world of digital technology as it looks for new ways of promoting its products and engaging customers in the 21st century. William Grant and Sons, a family-owned drinks giant which produces some of the best-kn […]
- Newton House Gin, distilled near Yeovil, named one of the best gins in the WORLD January 15, 2018
Category Archives: Liquorware
Welcome to Liquorware.com, your liquorware headquarters! To purchase this attractive domain name, e-mail TerrificNames@gmail.com or use the convenient contact form below. Advertisements